Some people dream of serving their country and for this purpose, they want to go at any length. This is a chance for such individuals as the time has come for the fulfillment of their dream as they can apply for Pak Navy Jobs. These soldiers are like a shield of this country who protects it from enemies and undesirable circumstances. Candidates who want to join Pak Navy should be passionate, motivated, strong and patriotic towards their motherland. They regularly post the various advertisements of jobs for both young and experienced individuals and you can apply online by visiting their official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. All the details are mentioned for online registration if you will read further.
Go to Job Section
|Armed Forces||Pakistan Navy|
|Job Location||Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad & across Pakistan|
|Education||Primary, Matric, Intermediate & Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||40,000 PKR to 1,20,000|
|Gender||Male & Female|
|Last Updated on||November 25th, 2022|
Join Pakistan Navy Jobs 2023 (Online Registration)
About Pakistan Navy
Pakistan Navy is one of the most respectable department of Pakistan Armed Forces and they protect the country outside the borders of Pakistan. This organization is established at the time of separation of Pakistan from British India when Royal Indian Navy ceased to exist, to save the sea routes of Pakistan from invaders. Their basic responsibility is the safeguard of the sea lines of communication of Pakistan through military effect, diplomatic and humanitarian approaches. The overall strength of the Navy is because of various branches including the Maritime Security Agency, Marines, Aviation who are working together to make it one of the best Naval Armed Forces of the world. They are also working with United Nation’s multinational task forces to eradicate the sea borne terrorism across the globe.
List of Available Vacancies (Update)
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Naib Qasid
- Short Service Commission
- Weapon Engineering Branch
- Ssgn Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Law Branch
- Medical Branch
- Operations Branch
- Mechanical Engineer
- Special Branch-IT
- Supply Branch
- Pediatrics Surgery
- General Medicine
- Critical Care Intensivist
- Aviation Operations Officer
- Constructor Branch
- Marine Engineering Branch
- Education Branch
Salary and Benefits
Those who work in Pak Navy are mostly living for their nation’s safety and progress but still they are provided various facilities and benefits that will make them love their job. The incentives advantages that are given by Pakistan Navy Jobs are given below.
- Your family and you will have free access to health care facilities
- Messing, uniform, and accommodation are free.
- Vacation and sick leave are paid
- Competitive salary package
- Concession on air or sea travel for family members.
- Opportunities for training and cruises abroad
- Free residence in the camp
- Educational subsidies for children attending English-medium schools
- Training under professional officers
Eligibility Criteria to Join Pak Navy 2023
If you are willing to join Pakistan Navy then you should know about their eligibility criteria. To be part of this department is a bit difficult as they are the warriors of the sea and for this purpose, one should be brave enough to go through many hard battles. If you will fulfill all the requirements then you need not to worry, as you will surely become a part of the team. Following are some of the points to become eligible for Pak Navy:
- Height of the applicant should be more that 5’’4’.
- Qualification vary according to the position that an individual is applying for. Basic education requirement is Matric with 60% marks in optional subjects.
- Candidates who are among the age limit of 16 to 24 can join and they should be unmarried at the time of application and selection.
- Male citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply only.
- Recruitment in Pak Navy is done twice a year in May and November.
- You will then register yourself online and will get an admit card for the entrance test. Then the shortlisted candidates will appear for intelligence test. A medical test will be done and last an interview will be held.
How to Join PAK Navy Jobs?
Joining the Pakistan Navy is the dream of every passionate and patriotic individual who want to serve his motherland with honesty, prosperity and dedication. You can join this organization as a soldier, captain or officer and it all depends upon your qualification and educational background. The pay of the candidate is not only depends upon the rank but also on the years of service that they provide to their nation. You can join Pak Navy Jobs under several positions including Civilian, Short Service Commissioned officer, PN cadet, doctor, medical cadet and sailor. First, you will register online by using the blue link given at the end that will redirect you to their official page where you will create an ID by providing your CNIC and name. Next, you will be asked to appear for a test and then if you will pass it, you will be called for an interview. We wish you best of luck for your future.