Government JobsOrganization Jobs

PARCO Jobs 2023 – Latest Pak Arab Refinery Careers

Candidates who want to meet their career goals by working in a petroleum company that enables them to explore their potential can apply for PARCO Jobs. PARCO is giving chance to both experience and fresh applicants because they want their company to become successful in every working area. Internship opportunities are given to those who deserve to get a chance and those who can prove to be a valuable asset to the company by being a part of it. They believe that it is because of the employees’ efforts that a company grows and becomes successful, therefore they invest in them by giving the training to develop behavioral and professional competencies. The company’s professional HR team acknowledges quality performers and creates vacancies in specialized, technical, and managerial areas. People who are interested can look at the list of vacant positions in advertisements and can easily online apply to them. People especially from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Rawalpindi, and across Pakistan are welcome to send in their application.

Go to Job Section

Organization Pak-Arab Refinery Limited (PARCO)
 Job Location Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, Punjab & Across Pakistan
 Category Government
 Education Equivalent degree/diploma holders
 Experience Mandatory
 Salary Discuss during an interview
 Gender Male & Female
 Benefits Work/Life Balance, Job Security, Compensation etc.
 Last Updated on January 10th, 2023

PARCO Jobs Announced Current Opportunities

Parco Jobs

About Pak-Arab Refinery Limited

PARCO is the abbreviation of PAK-ARAB refinery Limited is a conglomerate between Pakistani Government with the share of 60% and the Emirates of Abu Dhabi with the rest share of 40%. It is an oil and gas company established as a public limited company in the year 1974. The major business that they perform is the refining, transportation, storage and marketing of Crude Oil and also the making and marketing of petroleum products. This organization is the second-largest oil refinery after BYCO Ltd. Working in Pakistan. They have 100,000 barrels refining capacity per day, with a pipeline network of nearly 2000 km across the country and the joint storage capacity is more than million tons. The company uses some of the latest, modern, and high-tech equipment in its operations, therefore they provide quality products to its consumers. They are working for the progress of Pakistan by employing skilled and hardworking talent available in the country.

List Of Available Vacancies (Update)

Salary and Benefits

PARCO Careers provide lifetime opportunities to their associates along with all the main and important benefits that can help them build their future. They support the dreams of their employees by giving them training options and learning opportunities, where they can grow under the management of professional minds. They offer a transparent system so that nobody gets unjust behavior and also peaceful environment that can facilitate your creative behavior. Below we have specified a list of other additional advantages:

  • Sports events
  • Housing allowances
  • Amazing salary packages
  • Transportation perks
  • Growth and advancement opportunities
  • Employee friendly culture
  • Medical facilities
  • Performance bonus

How to Apply for PARCO Jobs?

Applicants who want to apply for PARCO Jobs must read the conditions that are important to keep in mind while submitting the application form. The most important step is to register yourself on their official web page by providing your personal information like your name, email address, number, and CNIC. Then look for the online form and fill it carefully with only correct information. There would be different categories regarding academic background, previous experience, your accomplishments, and the certificates that you have achieved. Search the job position that you would like to apply and then submit your application. Verification of all your provided details will be done before contacting you for further process. A small test can be taken before the interview, so prepare yourself for that. Do not be hesitant while giving your interview and answer all the questions with confidence. Good Luck with your future!

Apply Here

Latest Jobs in PARCO 2023

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button